Varekai, I shall see you soon.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I've been hearing a lot of rave from those who watched Varekai, the Cirque du Soleil, show here in Manila. We really wanted to watch it but didn't know at first if little Missy will enjoy (and stay put) throughout the entire show.

There's still a couple of days left and I think I'll try to convince hubby if we can watch it. It will be our first time to watch a show (except for the cinema) as a family so it will truly be memorable. I know some of my friends who watched the show say it's really a great experience, that it's as if you're watching these shows in las vegas so I'm pretty excited.

Also, this is the first Cirque du Soleil show in the Philippines. It marks a milestone in our entertainment history, a chance to show the world that we can host world-class performances here in our country.


Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Conversion Doctor Friday, July 22, 2011 7:24:00 AM  

Never been heard of Varekai but as you take a review of them, guess they are great performers. It must have been a good time for family to watch them as they perform different stunts of circus.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP