Google Doodle: Gregor Mendel's Birthday

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's been some time since I last posted a Google Doodle (or Google Art as I used to call it). This one is to celebrate Gregor Mendel's 189th Birthday!

According to Wikipedia Gregor Mendel was known as the "Father of Modern Genetics". This was due to his experiments on Plant Hybridization on pea plants.




Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Kristina Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:11:00 AM  

Love this doodle:) I teach Genetics at high school, and think this would be a cute pic to stick on a worksheet:)
Thanks for sharing and welcome to voiceBoks,
Kristina :)

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP