Kiddie Movie Marathon

Friday, July 22, 2011

Little Missy used to be content with watching her regular shows at Playhouse Disney, now Disney Junior Asia, and the morning shows at Nick Jr (Umizumi, Backyardigans, Yo Gabba Gabba, Bubble Guppies, etc).  I only let her watch select shows from Nick Jr. because I feel some of their shows are not for her age, and use slapstick for humor.

Anyway, she now enjoys watching an hour and a half long, or two hour long movies.  When Disney Junior had their re-branding launch, they featured Cars and Tinkerbell 2.  I was surprised that Little Missy just sat and watched the movies eagerly.  After that I also started noticing that her attention span seems to be longer now for other shows and activities.  I guess it's time for us to invest in a good home theater system and find the best sound bars for maximum enjoyment when it comes to our family movie time.

I'm sure there are other things that I will notice now about her.  She's no longer my little baby, I think.  She's a young adult in my opinion, since she can voice out her wants and reason out with me already.  Okay fine, young girl it is.  I was just managing my expectations.

Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP