Chic In Black Monday 9 - Coffee, again

Monday, July 4, 2011

Before anything else, please grab the new codes for our badges on our CIB Badge Page. I was advised to link them to the CIB category so clicking on it would route the reader directly to the latest post. Thanks!


I went back to the one thing I gave up 8 years ago, coffee. Because I've been reading a lot of benefits from drinking a cup a day, I decided to try and make it part of my daily routine again. Here is an article I read about the Health Benefits of Coffee.

At first I wasn't really comfortable with the taste, but after 2 days it tasted ok. I used to drink more than 5 cups a day so I knew it wouldn't take long before I get used to the taste again.

How do you take your coffee? I take it black with 2 sugars :)

Black Coffee for Chic In Black Mondaymytotsexactly CIB Monday

To join us in Chic In Black, please visit our first post for the mechanics - Chic In Black Monday #1, grab the code here (Chic In Black Badges) and then add your Chic In Black post URL (not your main blog URL please) to our linky below.

Hope you all have a great week ahead and happy 4th of July!



Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

14 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Mom Fashionista Monday, July 04, 2011 10:31:00 PM  

awww I can no longer take coffee because of vertigo.. I knew the doctor said moderate consumption.. but I can't moderate coffee, so I gave it up instead. Once in a while though I drink decaf as a treat hihi

Reply to comment
Janice Monday, July 04, 2011 10:55:00 PM  

hi! I'm a new follower. Saw you from the Pinay Mommies site. I LOVE coffee. That should explain why I worked in the Philippine coffee industry for a total of 5.5 years.;D I'd love to join your meme and I will if I can find something black.

Janice
Roller Coaster Ride

Reply to comment
Chie Wilks Tuesday, July 05, 2011 12:23:00 PM  

i am into coffee. it's my mate every morning. first cup should be black (with no sugar) kasi pampagising...then the rest would be with creamer and a bit of sugar. I drink 3-4 cups of coffee everyday..quit an addict.

thanks pala for visiting my post for CIB Monday.

Reply to comment
Ain Tuesday, July 05, 2011 11:20:00 PM  

naku! i've missed drinking coffee.. i stopped kasi when i was preggy, and decided not to drink yet coz i'm breastfeeding naman..

thanks for following sis.. looking forward for more CIB Mondays.. :)

Reply to comment
Lainy Wednesday, July 06, 2011 6:12:00 PM  

Thanks for the lovely comment at my CIB entry at LAINY'S MUSINGS.

I am not a coffee drinker but I am often tempted to have a cup of it whenever I get a smell of it's sweet aroma.

I followed your blog via NB and GC.

All the Best,
LAINY

Reply to comment
OSeƱorita Friday, July 08, 2011 2:42:00 AM  

I love coffee. Couldn't get by a day without it. I usually take two cups a day. One in the morning. And one in the afternoon. I like it with sugar and cream.

Reply to comment
Vitamix Australia Tuesday, July 12, 2011 11:55:00 AM  

coffee is really interesting one to give a lot of energy in the pressure. i love coffee.

Reply to comment
Ellen Friday, July 15, 2011 8:51:00 PM  

Great blog. New follower from the blog hop! Please stop by to see us when you can! http://letterlearning.blogspot.com THanks! Ellen at Letter Learning: Educational Greeting Cards for Kiddos

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP