Chic In Black Monday 8 - Po and Baby Po

Monday, June 13, 2011

Last May 27 we watched Kung Fu Panda 2. It was little Missy's 3nd time to watch a movie in a cinema and I'm glad everything went well.

One trick I try to do when we watch a movie with her is to buy her some toys, usually free ones from fast food happy/kiddie meals. By having a replica of the character in her hand, she becomes more absorbed and involved in the movie. So the day of the show, we brought along Po and Baby Po and she had both in her hands the whole time during the movie and was even mimicking their moves and lines.


Po Kung Fu PandaBaby Po Kung Fu Panda
My Tots Exactly CIB Monday


We had so much fun watching it and we're (Daddy, Mommy and Little Missy) looking forward to out next movie. I think the next one on our list is Puss in Boots :)

Hope you all have a great week ahead. Happy Monday!

To join us in Chic In Black, please visit our first post for the mechanics - Chic In Black Monday #1 and then join our linky below.



Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

6 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Mitchteryosa Monday, June 13, 2011 6:57:00 AM  

Naku my daughter loves to collect these items din! Ako na lang nagdadahilan kasi di naman tumatagal ng 24 hours man lang sa mga kamay nya.

Reply to comment
imriz Monday, June 13, 2011 5:50:00 PM  

did i missed CIBM last week? I'm sure I was here last mon and tues:)
thus, I'm linking this post i made last week ^_^

Reply to comment
The Pepperrific Life Tuesday, June 14, 2011 7:47:00 PM  

Too bad I missed seeing that movie with my daughter. She saw it with her dad, though...hehe. I hope I can still get one of those happy meal toys.

Reply to comment
dothy Wednesday, June 15, 2011 3:20:00 AM  

my daughter loves these Kung Fu Panda toys! Haven't watched the movie though... antay na lang sa DVD wala kasi time manood sa theaters :)

Reply to comment
Edsie Saturday, June 18, 2011 11:13:00 PM  

Hanggang ngun.. I haven't watched Kung Fu Panda 2.. haayyzz!!
Visiting late from CIB!!

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP