Chic In Black Monday 7 - Capturing the light

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This week's Chic in Black is something different. It's something I learned to do with my phone a couple of weeks back. I learned that if I'm against the light in taking shots, the camera can render the picture black and just capture the light.

Simple, right? But it's my entry for the week and I hope you like it. It's my little Missy while playing at a Froyo store.


mytotsexactly CIB Monday

Hope you all have a great week ahead! By the way, this will be up until Friday, 11:59pm GMT+8 because I was late in posting it.

To join us, please visit our first post for the mechanics - Chic In Black Monday #1 and then join our linky below.



Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Kero Tuesday, May 31, 2011 10:40:00 PM  

wow! taas ng pixel ng phone mo, Mommy. nice shot =)

my entry is here http://www.fashionandtravelsiren.com/black-limousine/

Reply to comment
melandria Wednesday, June 01, 2011 6:49:00 AM  

nice, nice the picture is so nice, i do hope i can have beautiful camera too.

Reply to comment
Rechie Wednesday, June 01, 2011 11:15:00 AM  

finally i got the chance to join this meme. super early ako ng post.

this is a cool shot...parang shadow ung npicturan

Reply to comment
J Allyssa Wednesday, June 01, 2011 7:07:00 PM  

I'm surprised na phone pic pala ito. Looks like something taken from a digicam. Nice! :)

Reply to comment
Carmela/Ning Buning Friday, June 03, 2011 3:46:00 PM  

ay medyo late nako I want to join sana kaya lang nasa galaan pako eh!! next time promise i'll join!

Reply to comment
Karen Chayne Monday, June 06, 2011 10:28:00 PM  

ay! late na pala ako at nakapag post na ako ng aking entry hehehe! next time ulit :)

Reply to comment
Cielo of Brown Pinay Wednesday, June 08, 2011 4:43:00 PM  

Hope to join this meme next week...hiya mode kasi ako pag hindi ko madalaw..super bagal ng internet connection ko sa house...

Reply to comment
sarah Thursday, June 09, 2011 3:38:00 PM  

it's called shooting against the light to create silhouettes. ok din ang ganyang styles with a glorious sunset as background :)

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP