Pink Friday 6 - Butterfly

Friday, May 20, 2011

My entry for today's Pink Friday was the face paint I decided to have done last Easter. It was my second time to have some face paint done and the only reason I did it was because my little Missy was skeptical about it. She thought it was dirty (which is actually true) and kept saying "Eeew". I wanted her to know that it's okay to be dirty (but pretty) once in a while.



Happy Friday and hope you and your family enjoy the weekend!

Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

14 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Mirage Friday, May 20, 2011 9:53:00 PM  

so cute! my daughter doesn't like her face being painted as well...haays cute sana! -Mirage

Reply to comment
mixed catcher Friday, May 20, 2011 10:04:00 PM  

that is a cool tats! artistry at its finest! :)

I hope you can take a look at my PINK Tulips and a Spring Poem. Have a beautiful weekend! :)

Reply to comment
tx sweetie Friday, May 20, 2011 11:47:00 PM  

that's cool, haven't tried face painting ever!

and here's my entry for today's PF, please take a peek at Deal On Vitamins

Reply to comment
Mona Saturday, May 21, 2011 12:26:00 AM  

Baligtad sila ng daughter ko she loves naman to have face paint .. Anyway, its cute for you!

Reply to comment
arcee Saturday, May 21, 2011 11:39:00 AM  

would love to have a face paint too. it's my 1st time to join here's mine:
http://www.ilove-hues.com/2011/05/20/the-pink-room/

Reply to comment
Gene of Corbitoness Monday, May 23, 2011 2:04:00 AM  

It's nice ah! Haven't tried that to myself. For sure Una's first impression sa ganyan ay Ewww din. But once she saw that Mommy is fine with it, baka she's willing to try it.

Reply to comment
Cheerful Thursday, May 26, 2011 1:53:00 AM  

that's lovely...but i don't remember i did. i got some face painting materials and we did try in her hands, she loves the rainbow that i put but not tried in her face yet. visiting late from PF, sorry! have a great week!

Reply to comment
Shengkay Thursday, May 26, 2011 5:57:00 PM  

ay hindi ko pa yan sis na-try..but would love to try it one day..baka pagmalaki na si Iris..sabay kmi..hehehe..

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP