Chic In Black Monday 7 - Collected

Monday, May 23, 2011

Welcome to this week's Chic In Black. My entry is something I got to collect for the past 2 weeks. It was Jollibee's promotion of the Coca-Cola Tumblers.

I got to see the tumblers on their facebook account and saw that it will only run until May 22. I couldn't very well eat Jollibee for 3 consecutive days so I had to "schedule" my orders. I did encounter some problems with their delivery (like taking more than an hour than the set 45 minutes) but for the sake of the tumblers, I just let it go, just those 3 times.

Anyway, I really wanted to collect them because I thought they were chic and because I know we could use it. Little Missy loves it by the way. Since it's aluminum, she loves the sound it makes and sometimes uses it as her very own xylophone.

Jollibee Coke Tumblers
mytotsexactly CIB Monday

Hope you all have a great week ahead!

To join us, please visit our first post for the mechanics - Chic In Black Monday #1 and then join our linky below.


Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Lovingly Mama Monday, May 23, 2011 11:10:00 AM  

hey, why don't we have such promo here in our locale? is it exclusive in your place? :D

Reply to comment
J Allyssa Monday, May 23, 2011 1:49:00 PM  

Cool! I never heard of this, sayang. Sana pala nagJollibee delivery na lang ako instead of McDo.

Reply to comment
Karen Chayne Monday, May 23, 2011 8:45:00 PM  

this one's cool mommy! i would love to have it as my collection too. My entry is up also :)

Reply to comment
mommy jes Tuesday, May 24, 2011 12:54:00 AM  

wow may gnito p b? naka collect ako last time ung red lang...pinurga ko sa jollibee si mister :)) here's mine - http://www.mameeandmefashion.com/2011/05/swimming-in-my-black-swim-suit/

Reply to comment
Mommy Elvz Tuesday, May 24, 2011 12:19:00 PM  

nice collections, ang cute ng bottles :)

mine is up also, it's my first time to join.

Reply to comment
Anonymous,  Tuesday, May 24, 2011 1:46:00 PM  

Wow! gusto ko sumali sa Chic in Black Monday pero dahil medyo magulo pa blog ko, babalik ako dito para magjoin.

ung sa coke, gusto ko rin yung tumbler nila pero mostly, dine in kasi kami.

Anyway, nice post:)

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP