American Idol 2011 Top 2 - Spoiler alert!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

If you don't want to know the results before you've watched the show, DO NOT READ!

I'm not an avid fan of American Idol. I just watch the show until they reach the top 10 or so then just wait for reruns or go search online on who got eliminated. By the time it only has 10 contestants left, I've usually made up my mind on my fave 3.

Why am I blogging about it now? Because this year, Haley intrigued me. She was at the bottom 3 for a number of times, but always managed to escape eliminations and who would've thought that she'd be in the top 3. I'm not a fan of Haley, only because I like James and Scotty more. But if those 2 boys didn't show such character and personality, I probably would've rooted for Casey and Lauren (yes in that particular order).

So who went home today? Yeah, I guess you could conclude that it the wasn't the one I liked, or the one that I would've rooted for. Yes, Haley got booted off. The fans, family and friends of Lauren and Scotty finally had enough buying power to have her at the bottom and this time, eliminated for good.

2011 American Idol Haley Reinhart Top 3 Eliminations
Photo from MSN Today Reality TV.


One thing is for sure, though I'm not a Haley fan, I'm sure she'll be getting a lot of offers. She managed to capture the hearts (and attention) of a lot of people through her comebacks from elimination. With her sultry voice and carefree attitude on stage, I'm sure we'll see more of her soon. Thank you for Haley for showing a lot of courage, I may not have been a fan but I admire your courage and strength, for hanging in there 'til the last moment.

To Scotty and Lauren, good luck!

Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

7 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Dothy Saturday, May 21, 2011 10:34:00 AM  

I like Haley too but Scotty and Lauren have more fans than her. I think Scotty will be the winner this season. :)

Reply to comment
J Allyssa Saturday, May 21, 2011 3:13:00 PM  

I think Scotty will win this. But my dad doesn't like him saying he's too pa-cute. LOL :))

Reply to comment
jared's mum Sunday, May 22, 2011 7:41:00 AM  

i haven't seen much of this season's Idols. we used to be a fan + my son really enjoys listening to Lee DeWyze's songs :)
stopping by from tbe

Reply to comment
Mars @ The Life Encounters Sunday, May 22, 2011 12:43:00 PM  

Wasn't able to watch American Idol lately, but based on what I read, if she was able to stay for so long, then I'm sure she'd get a lot of offers.

Visiting here. :)

Reply to comment
zoan Sunday, May 22, 2011 5:32:00 PM  

I am not a fan of American Idol so I don't know them :D but I get to watch them every now and then during advertisement :)

Reply to comment
Vera Monday, May 23, 2011 8:51:00 AM  

I'm still quite disappointed that James isn't in the final two, and Pia left too early. I'm for Lauren in this showdown, she's been really strong since the beginning.

Reply to comment
Unknown Monday, May 23, 2011 8:21:00 PM  

same her, pag top 10 na ska lang ako tutok sa AI. im a big james durbin and haley since top 10 performances. placing top 3 for haley, she already inched a record deal:)
now that they're out, much as i do like scotty for his country voice, i think america will vote for lauren.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP