When it rains, it pours

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cliche? Yes I know, but it's true, at least for us and in all different ways.

First, there's the typhoon. I think this is the first typhoon we've felt in Manila and I do hope the reports are wrong that it may escalate to a super typhoon. Although it won't hit our city directly, I still pray for the safety of everyone in the eastern part of our country.

Second, I've been blessed this past week with earning opportunities. I gladly gave most of my earnings to a friend in need and in less than 3 hours, someone paid me for a job I did days ago, then asked to do some more. Karma doesn't get better than that, right?

Third, even hubby seems to be blessed as well. He's been having a tough time at work but a lot of opportunities are now knocking at his door. He's bound to make a tough decision but I believe in him and with constant prayers, I know we are always guided to do the right things and make the right decision.

I just wanted to share this, because I feel I have to. Sometimes when you're really down, you'll even get kicked some more. But if you continue to pray for guidance and support, and for good intentions, it always comes, you just need to listen hard. And even when you're helpless and broke, just continue to share and it comes back ten-fold (or maybe even a thousand-fold).

Happy rainy Tuesday everyone. Prayers for everyone's safety!

Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

J Allyssa Tuesday, May 24, 2011 10:23:00 PM  

According to Kim Atienza, hindi pa daw si Chedeng yung nararamdaman natin and mas malakas daw si Chedeng. Let us all pray for everyone's safety nalang. :)

For sure you've been really kind kaya your family receives good karma and bountiful blessings. May God bless you always!

Reply to comment
Mel_Cole Wednesday, May 25, 2011 12:22:00 AM  

Same here. It is not an easy feeling when we feel down. But as what you said, we have to lift it all up to HIM and he will do the rest. :)

Reply to comment
dothy Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:36:00 AM  

so true! when it rains it really pours. just continue to pray and do good and blessings will come :)

Reply to comment
social marketing services Thursday, May 26, 2011 5:36:00 PM  

Second, I've been blessed this past week with earning opportunities. I gladly gave most of my earnings to a friend in need and in less than 3 hours, someone paid me for a job I did days ago, then asked to do some more. Karma doesn't get better than that, right?

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP