Chic in Black Monday 4

Monday, May 2, 2011

Pardon me for posting late but there were so much to do since the weekend.

Anyway, my entry today for Chic In Black doesn't have anything to do with fashion at all. I say it's Chic because I really find it awesome, cool and fun. This was taken to our trip at the Manila Ocean Park for Daddy's birthday(post about it to follow soon).

Marine Show Manila Ocean Park
Sea Lion Manila Ocean Park
mytotsexactly CIB Monday

Watching the sea lions up close was really fun. They're one of the most interesting and CHIC animals that I've ever come across with. I hope you enjoy my entry and have fun in this blog hop.

Have a great week ahead! Happy 1st May Monday!

To join us, please visit our first post for the mechanics - Chic In Black Monday #1 and then join our linky below.



Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

16 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Jenfamily Monday, May 02, 2011 2:36:00 PM  

looks so beautiful..i never experience watching sea lions...but i would love to..

my BCM is up..ty

Reply to comment
Benedique Monday, May 02, 2011 2:43:00 PM  

I never got the chance to visit the Manila Ocean park...Hope I can next time we're home. Looks fun!

Reply to comment
mama cooks Monday, May 02, 2011 2:54:00 PM  

i am sooo excited to be here because this is my first time to join the black meme. at the same time, i am excited to share about our discoveries at the beach, particularly with squid! weeee

Reply to comment
tejan Monday, May 02, 2011 11:54:00 PM  

Iv'e been so busy about my girl's christening, finally have time to post my entry! see yah! mine is up!

Reply to comment
♥FreakyehS♥ Tuesday, May 03, 2011 10:48:00 AM  

Not only chic but sleek as well, was that sea lion playing with the ball? cool

http://www.gossipme.us/2011/05/chic-in-black-monday-4-black-boots.html

Reply to comment
Cielo of Brown Pinay Wednesday, May 04, 2011 12:26:00 AM  

Never been there, I hope that we can visit before hubby leaves for Saudi...I am sure my bunso will have fun...

its me,
Cielo of Brown Pinay
Also blogging at
My Point of View | Status Ko|

Reply to comment
Cielo of Brown Pinay Wednesday, May 04, 2011 1:59:00 AM  

Done visiting all 1 to 25 participants...I will be back over the weened to visit additional entries

Reply to comment
Mars @ The Life Encounters Sunday, May 08, 2011 5:39:00 PM  

Sorry I was not able to join this week. :( I hope to join tomorrow! Those sea lions are too chic and not to metion smart as well. Visiting mommy Eihdra's giveaway sponsors here. ^^

Reply to comment
Shengkay Sunday, May 08, 2011 8:46:00 PM  

JOin ako bukas mommy..hehehe..may black ako eh.. pero hindi every monday siguro..hehehe..
basta pag may black ako join ang beauty ko..
RAndomness blog ko lang ang sasali...
anyway follow you in networkblogs..old follower na ako ng GFC eh..
happy moyhers day mommy!

Reply to comment
Mama Mia Sunday, May 08, 2011 10:05:00 PM  

Last time I went to Manila Ocean Park was in 2009. Must make sure to visit it again now that my Maia will be sure to enjoy it.

Reply to comment
Donna Lei Monday, May 09, 2011 2:38:00 AM  

i would like to go also like to watch dolphin show at Manila Ocean Park. pero tight budget due to this coming enrollment.

sorry for my late response :(

from entry #4 http://www.jarableblog.info

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP