Chic In Black Monday 5 - I wish

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First off, I'm sorry I'm posting this about day and a half late. I had to look after my 2y/o who we took to the ER last Sunday (will post another story about it in a bit). Since then she'd been extra clingy and didn't want me to leave her side. I had to monitor her temperature too because though hubby and I felt she was hot, she was only running a temp of 36.4C to 36.8C most of the time so I couldn't give her the paracetamol.

Anyway, I will be extending CIB until Friday for more Chic participants. My entry for this week is on top of my wish list. It's an iPad2. I know it will take lots of time before I can buy one but in the deepest bottom of my heart I know I WILL get one, no matter what. Why? My little girl says my phone is hers. Almost all the apps are hers. When her daddy calls, she automatically hits Decline because she's in the middle of her game (then Daddy will call our landline). When someone sends an SMS, she automatically hits Close (which is better than hitting view, at least I still get a notification).

So for her, I'm wishing for an iPad, in black of course, and the keyboard that comes with it in this picture. Having a keyboard with it, and hubby's mobile internet means I can blog too most of the time (if little Missy's not using it, of course).

Black iPad2 with bluetooth keyboard
Photo courtesy of iPadcasenow.net


My Tots Exactly CIB Monday


Isn't it just Chic? I've never really been a fan of Apple until hubby was contacted by Globe for his eligibility for the iPhone4 as his reward. Then hubby bought a Macbook Pro for their company for mobile and web development. I got a chance to use it and liked its simplicity. I haven't touched an iPad yet but I know my little Missy will love it.

Some people say it's not right for us parents to indulge our children with such "material" things. I don't leave her at it all day. I only like it for her because she's learned so much. She's read more books that I have (yes, read not listened). She's now learning addition and subtraction. She learning to how to play strategic games even if it's just through a simple maze. I spend 24 hours with her, every day, so I still give her the emotional, psychological and whatever it is critics say parents should give their children. :D

Hope you all have a great week ahead!

To join us, please visit our first post for the mechanics - Chic In Black Monday #1 and then join our linky below.




Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

16 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

cherry of really interesting projects Tuesday, May 10, 2011 1:12:00 PM  

hope your kid is feeling better now. and hope i can be your kid too because of that iPAD=)

i want one too=)

mine is up:
http://www.reallyinterestingprojects.info/2011/05/a-new-old-stove/

Reply to comment
Kero Tuesday, May 10, 2011 1:12:00 PM  

good luck sis. hope you will get to mark this off your wishlist before the year ends.

as for me, i don't own any apple gadget. scares me. lol!

Reply to comment
Lulu Tuesday, May 10, 2011 1:16:00 PM  

wow gusto ko yang may keyboard! sissy promised to buy me one when we go home para handy daw... i have to tell her that it should be the one with keyboard....

i can't afford kasi buti nalang may sponsor.

hope your kiddo is getting better now

Reply to comment
Fashion is My Passion Tuesday, May 10, 2011 1:36:00 PM  

ooh! i want that iPad too! hehehe. my entry is up. hope your kid is feeling a lot better today.

Reply to comment
Bestfriend Tuesday, May 10, 2011 3:16:00 PM  

can i be your kid too?heheh

I dont have any apple gadget either but i'm planning to have Iphone5 as soon as it comes out...

Belated happy mothers day..

My BC is up...http://www.jenbestfriend.com/?p=280

Reply to comment
IMRIZ Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:37:00 PM  

hope ur lil miss is doing okay. and i do hope u do get what u wished for.

Reply to comment
Mars @ The Life Encounters Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:46:00 PM  

Mine is up sis! :) http://www.thelifeencounters.com/chic-in-black-sony-ericsson-c905/

Yep I could certainly most agree that we should not leave kids in front of too much technology... Although my daughter learned how to actively listen to directions because of the PlayHouse Disney online. :P But she has a curfew. ^^,

Not a big fan of Apple too, but I will not really judge yet since I've never handled any Apple gadget in my entire life yet. :P

Reply to comment
Dothy Wednesday, May 11, 2011 6:11:00 AM  

Visiting...hope your kid is ok now. My daughter has learned a lot too because of different technologies available nowadays. Pero pag games, me oras lang and kung well behaved lang sya pwede maglaro.

Maganda nga talaga ang iPad and nasa wishlist ko rin sya. :)

Reply to comment
ambquezada Wednesday, May 11, 2011 7:01:00 AM  

We had the exact same dilemma. Which makes me harder to keep track of my messages and emails. My daughter keeps asking for my iphone that it's more hers than mine. She takes photos with it too. And as you have said, she's also learning a lot from it. I'm planning to buy iphone4 for myself, once I get enough money.

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this dilemma.

Reply to comment
Rossel Wednesday, May 11, 2011 10:03:00 AM  

hope your baby is better now.

i am not a fan of apple, maybe because I can't afford to buy any. ehehe. but I agree sis, that iPad is a chic gadget.

Reply to comment
Vitamix Australia Friday, May 20, 2011 4:28:00 PM  

Is it possible to get iphone 4 software for my iphone 4 copy? I Want an iphone 4 software on my iphone 4 copy, how do i get it for free? Thanks

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP