Chic in Black Monday 3

Monday, April 25, 2011

Welcome to Chic in Black Monday. My entry for this week is something I've always wished for, a bob cut! I have always wanted to try and sport a short and sleek hairstyle, especially on shiny, black hair.

I like it tousled and short like this: (though in sleek black, and I love the sunglasses and scarf in black too!)


^^Photo courtesy of worldhairstyles.com


... or it could be something like this too though I think it's harder to maintain than the first one.


^^Photo courtesy of yetzira.com

Photobucket


You think it's Chic? I think so, but unfortunately I'm not blessed with features that can sport such hairstyles. Who knows though, maybe when I lose (a lot of) weight! Anywho, hope you had a great Easter celebration. Happy Chic in Black Monday and hope you have a great week, as always.

To join us, please visit our first post for the mechanics - Chic In Black Monday #1 and then join our linky below.




Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

19 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Cielo of Brown Pinay Monday, April 25, 2011 12:51:00 AM  

I use to don short hair kaya lang ayaw ng aking mga anak kasi daw imbis na mukha daw akong Mama para daw akong Papa hehehhe

Reply to comment
pretty kat Monday, April 25, 2011 3:23:00 PM  

nagka ganyan din ako ng buhok noong pagka tapos kung magkasakit ng acute anemia (1 month sa hospital). nanglagas kasi ang mahaba kung buhok so pinagupitan ng maikli.

Happy CiBM katukayo hehe.

Reply to comment
cherry Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:38:00 AM  

yep, i would also love that haircut. but with my face shape, i don't think i could carry it with flair. i might just look like a man.

mine is up:
http://www.reallyinterestingprojects.info/2011/04/uniform-concept-2/

Reply to comment
♥♥ Willa ♥♥ Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:46:00 AM  

Passed kko this week, but I will try humabol, if not, next week na lang ulet.
Btw,sis,I created a page for all the kids blog badge ha, you can find yours here.
Kiddie Badges
I also want to invite you if you could join us starting on May 02, 2011, It's a kiddie meme called, Kids In Doodles (KID).I hope you will join us. :)

Reply to comment
Rossel Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:23:00 AM  

I tried "siete" when I was in college. It's as short as this. I looked good on it kase bata pa ako noon. now siguro magmumukha akong lola. lol!

Reply to comment
nicquee Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:40:00 AM  

I used to have this kind of hair. Ang sarap kasi magaan, no hair on my face, my hair easily dries, tipid sa shampoo at conditioner and wash and wear talaga. But that was when I was skinny and all.

Ngayon na siopao na mukha ko, I don't think I can have a bob or pixie cut anymore.

Reply to comment
♥FreakyehS♥ Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:13:00 PM  

I like the shade and the hair cut, I love it.

http://www.gossipme.us/2011/04/chic-in-black-monday-3-nine-west-purse.html

Reply to comment
C5 @ A Woman's World Tuesday, April 26, 2011 4:50:00 PM  

Just joined again. :)

I like the first haircut but hubby doesn't want it...mas guwapo pa raw ako sa kanya. I don't like the 2nd one because it irritates my face. :D

C5 @ A Woman's World

Reply to comment
zoan Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:26:00 AM  

I haven't tried sporting a bob cut pero na e-entice ako magpagupit ng ganyan eheh :D sorry di ako masyado sumasali sa ibang meme like this kasi baka makalimutan ko lang:(

Reply to comment
Mars Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:27:00 PM  

First time joining! I'm glad I was able to catch up with the deadline! :D Will do my hop later. :)

I was supposed to get a hair cut just like that but I was too scared that I might not be able to pull that off! :P

Reply to comment
SHY Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:27:00 PM  

done adding your blog in my two blogs ( http://www.shy-thelenslousegirl.com/
http://www.shy-diaperdays.info/
) and have followed you too..Hope you do the same. see yah!

Reply to comment
darly Sunday, May 01, 2011 4:05:00 AM  

i wonder if id look good on these hairstyles too

Visiting you thru the Bloggers Exchange Program, enjoy your weekend!
I Love Darly!
Food and Passion

Reply to comment
bankruptcy south florida Friday, May 06, 2011 3:07:00 PM  

I have long hair, like all of it is the same length. Its about 18 inches. How do i get my hair stylist to cut my hair with long layers without cutting the bottom layer and keeping it long?Thanks

Reply to comment
Noypi Monday, May 09, 2011 5:03:00 AM  

Nice caravan! Thinking of joining one of these days.. :D Rihanna is lovely!

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP