It's April! (and Pink Friday #4)

Friday, April 1, 2011

It's April! I can't believe the first quarter of the year is over. Time really flies so fast when you're having fun and won't you be having so much fun if you have a perfect little princess too like me?

Anyway, I'm so looking forward to April because it seems to be the month with a lot of birthdays in my family which means food, food, food. Then there's also Easter to look forward to. I'm pretty sure this year my little girl can hunt for eggs on her own. She'll be able to enjoy it as much as the other kids. I can't wait to plan our itinerary for Easter.

To start off the month, we'll be attending the PMC Grand EB on Sunday. PMC is a group of Filipina mommy bloggers from all over the world. I've been part of the group for a couple of months now and I can say it's one of the best things that have happened to me online. These mommies help out in anything and everything, from technical blogging stuff, prayers for the family to money-making tips. Since the moms are from all over the world, the group is active and alive 24/7.

On Sunday, the mommies from Manila (and one from Bacolod who booked a trip just to attend a seminar and the EB) will finally meet. We will be sharing a scrumptious lunch and merienda at Kamayan. Since we will be going there directly after hearing mass, Daddy and little Missy will probably be with me, although they're ok to sit in a different table so I can spend some time with my mommy friends.

In this light, my pink entry for this week is my daughter's sippy. This was taken after we also had buffet lunch at Dad's a couple of month's back. We decided to transfer to Starbucks after our lunch because Daddy had to meet someone for work. My sister and I went to have tea and of course, milk for my little Missy in her pink sippy.



Happy April fool's day everyone! (Haven't fooled anyone yet but I'm sure I'll think of something!) Hope you all have a great weekend!


Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

12 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Irish Saturday, April 02, 2011 12:55:00 AM  

i almost have the same pic except mine was a feedin bottle naman hehe


here's my pink entry:
http://www.imasworld.com/2011/04/pf-my-hk-girls/

Reply to comment
Mars Saturday, April 02, 2011 9:46:00 PM  

Awww that's a cute pink sippy. :) I hope I can attend the PMC GEB.... :(

Here's my Pink Fridays entry. Happy PF! ^_^

============================
Mars @ The Life Encounters

Reply to comment
Stef Saturday, April 02, 2011 10:23:00 PM  

That's just so cute! Hope you too can visit my PF post . Followed you and hope you can follow back.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP