The day to fool around!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yay one more day and it's April!

I have yet to think of prank to pull on everyone today but as I was finishing some things online, I noticed Google's logo.

Apparently, it's Robert Bunsen's 200th birthday today. I didn't even have to click the link to know that he was responsible for the Bunsen Burner. That's probably the only thing I remember from my Chemistry classes in high school and college. To refresh your memory, below is a pic of Robert Bunsen and the Bunsen burner.

Photo courtesy of Skyingblogger.com

Do you participate in April fools? Have you thought of what prank to pull tomorrow?


Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP