Pink Friday #3

Friday, March 25, 2011

We attended a party last week and when I saw Birdie, I immediately remembered Pink Friday! I love it that she really posed for this picture. I'm just not sure if she was trying to do the "peace" sign :D

So here goes my entry for this week's Pink Friday.




Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Arlene Friday, March 25, 2011 9:09:00 PM  

I bet he is posing with the peace sign. Ang cute nya.

My pink is up na din.

Reply to comment
May Saturday, March 26, 2011 2:33:00 PM  

LOL. More of like trying-to-be-cute pose.

Visiting from Pink Friday!
Mine: www.nshimaservings.com/pink-and-sweet-friday/

Have a lovely weekend!
~May~

Reply to comment
anne Sunday, March 27, 2011 11:44:00 AM  

Hi Mr. Birdie, my daughter said you are a duck wahhh btw here's my Pink Friday do you mind to visit? Thanks
My My Pink Friday

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP