Busy Sunday Part 2 - Yakimix

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So after we attended Mass (Busy Sunday Part 1), our busy day continues...

First we went to Manila to pick up some goodies from an Aunt's house. An uncle in the US sent my mom some tubs of multivitamins and we were also given some candies and chocolates for pasalubong, yay! I didn't really see what were in the other boxes because I was already holding on to my pack of chocolate and ham tee-hee.

At around 12:15, we arrived at our highlight of the day. Our eat-all-you-can adventure at Yakimix in Greenbelt 3. It was only our second time there and even though we were number 51 and they were still calling no. 25, we waited it out. Daddy, my sister and I have been preparing for this for 1 whole week. My bad that I didn't call for reservations earlier. Good news though was most of those from nos. 30-45 weren't there so a lot of numbers were skipped. I think we got a table in a little less than an hour. Did you know that they serve red iced tea while you wait? I only got one for little Missy but we didn't want to spoil our growing hunger to maximize the buffet.

I didn't manage to get any pictures taken. I was so busy feeding little Missy that I didn't even stand up to get my food. Daddy and my sister took turns to put food on my plate, or they'd get what they thought I wanted to grill. Food just kept piling on my plate and little Missy had fun tossing them on the grill. She ate the hotdogs that she grilled herself, some Nido or Bird's eye soup, some fresh grilled shrimps and a couple of bites of tempura.

The only picture I was able to take was little Missy's dessert. It was supposed to be the toppings for the ice cream but she just loves them so much that she just eats them like candy (yep, toothbrushed as soon as we got home).

A bowl of candies, smarties, sprinkles and mallows




Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum! Can't wait for another Yakimix date, maybe next month.
Buffet for 4 adults with bottomless drinks totaled just a little under P2,700.00 (around $65)
Seeing my daughter all happy and excited to grill and eat her candies, PRICELESS.

At the end of our lunch, we all had bulging tummies! What a perfect way to end the day, except it isn't over yet. Check out my post later for Part 3, which will be all about my tot, my little Missy.

Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Mama Mia Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:11:00 AM  

Sounds yummy and fun! I've never heard of Yakimix. But then, I haven't been out much either! Hehehe.

Sayang, you weren't able to take photos. But you were with your little Missy, so that's understandable. :D

Reply to comment
Lulu Tuesday, March 15, 2011 11:20:00 AM  

this is not a bad price... punta tayo doon! sabihin mo sa kanila i want discount lol

Reply to comment
Unknown Tuesday, March 15, 2011 11:26:00 AM  

hehehehe parang isusunod ko nlng ang ice cream sa tiyan na sila mag toppingan hehehe

Reply to comment
nicquee Tuesday, March 15, 2011 1:22:00 PM  

I've been wanting to visit Yakimix because I always hear it. What exactly do they have?

Reply to comment
Unknown Friday, March 18, 2011 9:28:00 AM  

Wow, I wish we had something like that here- sounds like a really fun time. Ian likes to get bowls of just the toppings as well.:)

Reply to comment
Vera Sunday, March 20, 2011 12:34:00 PM  

Grabe, ganun kahaba ang pila? I've heard good things about Yakimix but I haven't tried it there. Sooooooooooon :)

Reply to comment
Foodies Galore Sunday, March 20, 2011 1:44:00 PM  

Yummy naman nyan sis! I haven't been to GB for such a long time. But when I do visit, I'll make sure to drop by yakimix! :)

Visiting you from TBE and PMC :)

Reply to comment
Azumi's Mom ★ Monday, March 21, 2011 12:53:00 AM  

Busy sunday nga :) Sunday is supposed to be family day anyway. Havent tried Yakimix.. hmm japanese buffet ba dun? Might wanna try there pag uwi namin ni Hubby.. sa greenbelt 3 pa naman :)

Reply to comment
riablahgs Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:44:00 PM  

I have yet to try that place out when I go on vacation soon. There's too many eating spots to choose from now unlike the last time I went home. Kaka-miss!

Ria C

It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Red Lips and Pinky Toes
Handmade with LOVE

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP