Busy Sunday Part 1 - Mass

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Today was a busy day but no matter how busy, we always try to attend mass to start our day. We actually attended and earlier schedule today because little Missy woke up early.

At first I only noticed that blue was the color of the day, I really didn't notice that they were all the same. But once I saw that they were uniforms, I just had to get a shot during one of the breaks during the announcement of activities. But before the mass ended, the supervisors and up were formally introduced.


I thought there were only a few of them until I saw the others in front.


Then they were formally introduced as members of the Las Pinas City Police Force.


Picture taking with the Parish Priest after the mass.

More of what happened during the day in my next post. I think this one deserves a post on its own. Prayers to our Police Force. May you continue to serve the city and our country with honesty and integrity, and that you may always be God-fearing above all else.

So where to for lunch? Read on for Busy Sunday Part 2.

Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

nicquee Tuesday, March 15, 2011 1:05:00 PM  

I am bad. I have not been hearing Mass since the issue on RH bill surfaced last year. I wish we could go back soon.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP