Monday, April 11, 2011
A couple of months ago Mommy Rubz, the founder of PMC asked if somebody would like to continue or start her meme again. The color theme was Black and it was originally scheduled to run every Monday.
At first I was a little iffy about it being on a Monday. Who wants to start their week with something as somber as black? But then after a couple of discussions in our group, I got an idea that since BLACK is almost always used for formal affairs, it is actually seen as something formal, something chic. Most fab things come in black anyway, right? I know, my tots/thoughts exactly!
So I finally made up my mind that it can be done. Since there is always something "chic" in black, then... (drum roll please) I present CIB Monday -
So here is how it works.
- Every Monday, post a picture of anything black that you think is "Chic". It may be your own photo or something "borrowed" from the internet as long as you CITE the source. I always promote giving courtesy and respect to where and whom it is due.
- You can include a short write-up or not about the photo. It's all up to you.
- Link up your Chic in Black post URL (not your main blog URL please)
- Make sure you include the badge somewhere in your post (or even in your sidebar if you want to show that you are a proud participant, thank you very much :))
- Visit the other entries and make sure to leave a comment so the blog owner will know you dropped by. Some owners allow links on their comments (mine does!) so you can use it to link back to your own entry. Try to visit as many as you can, if not all, so others will visit you back.
- Enjoy all the little (or not) BLACK things in life that we all think is Chic.
- Lastly, have fun!
^^I bought this shoe when I had to attend a wedding last January 29th. I bought it in minutes, literally. Daddy dropped me off at the door nearest to the Department Store around 8:50pm (almost all shops were closed). The guard even told me I couldn't go in anymore. I just told him I'm picking up someone, LOL. Then I ran to the Department Store and asked for assistance right away as to the lowest heeled, open black shoe with my size. In 2 minutes they got me 3 pairs, I chose 2 and they ran for my size (I think they also wanted to go home already too). In 2 minutes they were back, I tried it on, chose 1 and paid. I was out of there and in the car by 8:57pm.
You can grab any of the codes here Chic In Black Badges
Join now! Linky up below:
Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE