Google Today 02192011

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Google today:

It commemorates Constantin Brancusi's 135th birthday.

Brancusi was a Romanian Sculpture and some of his famous works are The Kiss (1908), Sleeping Muse (1910), and the controversial portrait of Mlle Pogany (1923).


Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

7 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

MrsPhilipswithoneL Sunday, February 20, 2011 7:28:00 AM  

That is so funny, I logged onto google earlier and saw this and thought it was pretty cool. Then you posted about it.


Having Fun Blogging
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/

Reply to comment
Divine RC Tuesday, February 22, 2011 8:49:00 PM  

it's really cute!

Anyway, please accept my award for you, dear.

Here's the link:
http://divinefully.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-very-first-blog-award.html

Reply to comment
Tetcha Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:55:00 AM  

Hi, there! Followed you thru WBFC. I hope you can follow my blog, too. Thanks! Here's the URL: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/02/weekend-blog-follower-caravan-8.html

Reply to comment
riablahgs Saturday, March 05, 2011 4:20:00 PM  

Nice Trivia Kat :)

I have already added you in my Home is Where the Heart Is blog. Hope to see you and hear from you in my blog.

Have a nice day Kat!

Ria C

It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Red Lips and Pinky Toes
Handmade with LOVE

Reply to comment
crazyme Wednesday, March 09, 2011 8:04:00 PM  

Congratulations on your blogversary! I hope to be able to celebrate my very first next year also. It is mom's like you who inspire me to continue blogging.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP