1-day sale for SM Advantage members

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I received this email a few days back but forgot to post it. If you're out to do some shopping at SM Baby Company, you might want to schedule it tomorrow, Feb. 16th. They're having a 1-day sale for SM Advantage Card and Mom Card members.


Visit www.smadvantage.com.ph for more details.

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Kim Friday, March 04, 2011 11:22:00 PM  

I missed it. :( I have an SM advantage card, but I don't get e-mails. Sad.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP