Meralco Cut-back

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I don't normally watch TV while Little Missy is up, but last night since she slept early, I decided to flick through the local news channel. Lo and behold, good news is splattered across the screen.

Meralco (local electric company) will be cutting back their charges this month. That's good news since every penny saved is important. Whatever could be saved can be spent on something else like a kilo or two of rice. Anyway, I hurriedly grabbed my phone to take a quick photo as evidence of the report.


Senior citizens will also get an additional 5% discount on their electricity bill as long as the account is under their name. Sad news for my mom, she'll be a Senior Citizen next year :(


Any good news received this early? Did you hear about this news too?


Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP