New logo for Starbucks

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I just read this news from Yahoo that Starbucks will be launching their new logo in March. Apparently they've already achieved their goal for name-branding that they opted to leave out their name and just go with the green and white sea nymph.

I was amazed to know that they've only gone through 4 logos in 4 decades (1971, 1987, 1992 and 2011). Most companies change logos every couple of years or so until they hit the "right" one. They will be launching their new logo in March to coincide with their 40th Anniversary.

Photo courtesy of Yahoo News!


Coincidentally, through the same article, I also (yep, just now) learned that Starbucks also owns Seattle's Best Coffee. They acquired SBC but Starbucks still let them run their own show. Kudos to Starbucks.

They also own my other favorite drink, Tazo Tea. It seems we have the same taste. *wink Although I've never really been a Starbucks fan, except when I try and complete the stickers of their planner, I'm now loving them because of their Mint Tea. For other Frappy drinks, I prefer SBC or CBTL.

Do you like their new logo? What do you think is their connection with the Sea Nymph?

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP