Limitations of Google Friend Connect

Friday, January 21, 2011

I was happily bloghopping and following blogs today when I noticed that my name and avatar were no longer showing. I thought it might be a glitch but when I checked and edited my profile, it was working fine.

So I tried to follow a blog through my profile/manage blogs followed page and got this error:

You are already following the maximum number of Blogs (300). Unfollow some other blogs first.

Okay, that's not cool. I don't want to unfollow any blog. My dashboard said I was following 598 blogs already. I can't believe that GFC has set a limit on how many you can follow. I'm trying to learn more about this because I want to follow more blogs.

For those that will follow me from today onwards, don't worry, I still have a couple of other accounts associated with my other blogs so you'll definitely see me as one of your GFC followers.

Have you encountered this error? Have you found a workaround? Unbelievable that there are limitations to Google Friend Connect, right?

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

6 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Random WAHM Thoughts Friday, January 21, 2011 7:59:00 PM  

actually this only applies if you follow a blog inside your dashboard. pero kapag pumunta ka dun mismo sa site nung gusto mo ifollow at dun mo ni-click yung Follow button, di na applicable yung rule na yun. hehe. nadiscover ko lang din dati. i'm actually following 514 blogs to date. hehe.

Reply to comment
Unknown Saturday, January 22, 2011 11:06:00 PM  

mag cocomment pa sana ako about your article Katukayo pero may naunang nag explain hehe at least alam ko na...nagulat kasi ako if my limitation ang GFC...hahaha

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP