Another busy day

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I love busy days! Well, as long as their with my family.

Had so much fun today. We went to daddy's office to check out the furniture. We also brought some computer stuff so they can start working on their projects. I love the design! Little Missy had so much fun writing on the walls! Yes, the walls. I'll show you pictures when the set up is complete.

I'm so in love with hubby's design. It doesn't look like at an office at all, which was what he really had in mind. He wanted a very homey, comfy, fun workplace. He believes it can encourage better performance out of people.

Then afterward we went to Bulacan to get a couple more computer stuff (servers). It was fun seeing an old friend again. I had fun watching him converse with my little one. I swear she can hold her own when it comes to conversations. I have to record one of those and share it with you. Sometimes I can't imagine she's just 2.

Okay, another long day tomorrow so I'm making this short. I do promise though to post pictures of the office soon!

How'd your weekend go? Anything special planned for the family?

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Anonymous,  Monday, January 24, 2011 9:55:00 AM  

Now that's what I call "TOUGH LOVE". As a mom, I don't know if I can also do what your mom did. I hope I won't have to go through something like that with my own daughter when she grows up. Mukhang bibigay ako! But I know that, when push comes to shove, disciplinary measures will have to be made for sure. *Sigh!* Bahala na nga! Hahaha!

- Mama Mia

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP