I'm thankful for...

Friday, January 28, 2011

I think I wrote a post for what I'm thankful for last November during Thanksgiving. I'd rather not copy that post but maybe add more in to it.

I am thankful for:

  1. My husband for being my friend. Thank you for sharing your big dreams with me. It inspires us more to work harder for our little princess. Thank you for loving me unconditionally, no ifs. Most of all, thank you for never failing to make me special no matter what little thing I did. Even folding clothes seem to make me feel special because you say I do it perfectly, just the right size, not too wide nor too narrow. THANK YOU.
  2. My little Missy, God's perfect little gift. Having you in my life seems that I must have done something good with my life before you were born. God wouldn't have given me a baby as perfect and special as you if I was such a bad person. Thank you for never failing to surprise me. I'm actually afraid your vocabulary has far exceeded mine. Thank you for understanding me and my moods. At 2, you know just by looking at me what my mood is, and you always try to make me smile. Thank you for sharing your eyes. I see things now in a whole new perspective. Thank you for giving me love unconditionally. Thank you making my life have meaning.
  3. My mother, siblings and in-laws for never failing to help and support me. 2010 has been problematic when it comes to the household but you were always willing to help. You sacrifice almost anything when I need you, sometimes even when I just want you around. Thanks for loving me. Thanks for loving my family.
  4. My friends, especially Nicquee for introducing me to blogging. I am very thankful I learned about blogging last year. It has helped me release a lot of my emotions and thoughts without being judged by anyone. Plus, I learned to earn from it, even just a litte from the comfort of my home at my most convenient time. This means a lot because I am not sacrificing the time I spend with my little Missy. Thanks too to my dearest online friends, the original to current HML, BC Moms and Dads especially Wheng, Chi, Kim, Jon and Levie. Thanks to Glenda of Jazz Shoppe for everything I learned as was able to share.
  5. My Pinay Mommy Bloggers Family. Although the group is fairly new, I have learned a lot about the workarounds of blogging. Thank you for your unselfish acts of kindness to us, the newbies. Thank you for answering our questions and providing feedback, comments and questions, without making us feel stupid. We really appreciate your help and friendship, and will hope that the friendship will last a lifetime. Thank you so much for your support, tips and domains :) Thank you Mommies Rubz, Pehpot, Fedhz, Kaye, Eihdra, Lulu, and Jenny. For all the other mom/wife/women bloggers, thank you so much for the laughs and extending your friendship too. Our group feed is my new news feed on FB.
  6. God. All this is possible because of Him.


This is my offical entry to Mommy Rubz's Thanksgiving contest.
We would like to thank all the sponsors of Pinay Mommy Online's Thanksgiving Giveaway!!

Pinay Mommy Online
Proud Mommy of Three
My Tots Exactly!
My Tummy Calls
Azumi - Kawaii Princess’ Story
Worth's World
Make Money Online
E! FashionTalk.com
One Proud Momma
DashingSmiles
myWeb-BlogdotCom
Kizuna
Marikenya's Travel and Resource Blog
The Miscellaneous Me
Family and Home Living
Meet and Greet
Joys in Life
All About Her
Viva Pinay
Stylish Voyager
Written by Mys
Cinco Online
Fat Girl No More
i am woman hear me rawr
Lifestyle & Homemaking
Kero's Celebration
The Peregrinator
I Love Hate Blogging
Web Design Philippines
Make Money Blog
Lovingly Mama
Princess Wannabe
Contest Buff
Earn Dollars Pinoy!
Samut-Sari
Pensive Thoughts
Happy Home Working
jared's little corner of the world...
Nutrition and Health Care
The Domain Angel
Eat, Drink, Blog
Our Kids Plus Us

If you want to join in this fabulous giveaways, please visit Pinay Mommy Online's Thanksgiving Giveaway post.



Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

nicquee Friday, January 28, 2011 3:12:00 PM  

awwwww. *hugs*

we'll go through this together para di na magtatrabaho sa labas ng bahay! :D

Reply to comment
♥♥ Willa ♥♥ Wednesday, February 02, 2011 1:00:00 AM  

Good Luck to all of us! truly, there are so many things to be thankful for everydya of our lives. :)

Thanks for stopping by at The Travellers Blog

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP