First flower girl experience is a success

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just got back home from the wedding. I have to say, it was so much fun! What made it more successful was the fact that my 2-year old little princess walked solo during her entrance as a flower girl. She bravely "followed" me and didn't even throw a tantrum. All the other small children were chaperoned by their mom or dad so I'm really proud of my little girl.

Lots of photos to download. I'll probably be able to upload them here on Monday, as you all know, weekends are really hectic around my household. I just wanted to let you know that her first flower girl experience was a success.

By the way, right after her walk, before I can even say I'm proud of her, she hugged me and said "I'm so proud of you Mommy". :D Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Tina Monday, January 31, 2011 2:45:00 PM  

wow.. stage mommy ka na pala sis.. :) my daughter di pa nakaranas maging flower girl.. ako rin.. never akong naging flower girl :( uso kasi ang tanan.. hahaha

Reply to comment
w0rkingAth0mE Tuesday, February 01, 2011 1:21:00 AM  

Si kyla hindi p nakaranas sana one day ehehe at sana brave din sya kagaya ng daughter mo masyado madikit sa akin eh :)

Reply to comment
Anonymous,  Tuesday, February 01, 2011 9:34:00 PM  

My husband and I found ourselves laughing upon reading your post....especially the bit about your little girl telling you that SHE was proud of YOU. That was hilarious! :)

- Mama Mia

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP