Top Commentators for January 2011

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I want to start this blogging year by thanking those who visit my blog and leave their love.

This is my first time to publish the top commentators. After each month, I will make a post of the top 10 commentators as well as add their links to a page I will be creating for the commentators of the year(I just love linking back). The top commentator for each month will also have a link on my homepage until the year ends.

So without further ado, the top commentators for January are:

  1. Mona of w0rkingAth0mE
  2. Tina of Viva Pinay
  3. Vernz of Anything Davao
  4. Nicquee of Pop Ups of My Mind
  5. Mama Mia of Online Confessions of SAHM
  6. Phoebe of Pinay Mama
  7. Marjorie of My Thoughts for the Day
  8. kat of Mom's Place
  9. ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ of Smart Boys
  10. Kaye Figuracion of I love Baby Keisha
If you have more than one blog, please send me a message if you want me use a different link/blog on my 2011 Top Commentator page and/or homepage link.

Because of this launch, I will also find a way to make my comments do-follow :) Again, my sincerest thanks everyone.

Update: My comment section is now Do-Follow.

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Unknown Wednesday, February 02, 2011 10:58:00 PM  

wow! kasali aketch! hahaha..How sweet of you naman Tukayo..andyan lahat ang blogs ko..TY ng marami..hehe

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP