Bus ride fright

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just read about another bus explosion incident in Makati.  The bomb exploded just before Buendia along Edsa. 

As soon as I read this, I thought about my sister who commutes to and from work.  She works somewhere in Global City but rides the bus along Edsa to go home.  I got a call from her then she hung up as soon as I answered.  I frantically redialled and was so glad she was ok.  Her shift ended after the explosion so she was safe.  The only downside is the super slow traffic everywhere else. 

A couple of years ago another incident of bus bombing was reported and someone from my workplace was one of the survivors.  He had injuries in his face that until now reminds him of that tragedy.

Now I'm even more thankful that I'm a stay-at-home mom.  I just hope that all our loved ones will always be safe.  I hope something is done about this for the security of commuters everywhere.  Imagine riding a bus and praying for life, hoping that THAT bus won't be the end of it all.

Please join in me in prayers for the 4 who were slain and the 14 who are injured.

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Phoebe Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:04:00 PM  

I don't know what is going on in our country. Lots of massacres, death, car explosion, theft, rape. It's really scary. What we can do is to ray and take care of each other.

Pinay Mama
ELijah
PibyangLovesToEat
Myblissfullife

Reply to comment
Verna Luga Wednesday, January 26, 2011 9:02:00 PM  

Buti nalang hatid sundo yung mga kids ko... di ko sila pinapaschool bus... geez.. paranoid nanay lang talaga ako..lol... so long as there are unsatisfied with life and always think opposite of the typical may mga pangyayari talagang ganito... sumama ang tiyan ko nung nakita ko yung raw video..

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP