Snow? In a tropical island?

Friday, December 17, 2010

I know... it's just wishful thinking.

It's just so intriguing that most of my US friends are now experiencing snow, some even have snow storms. Mild snow seems so fun. Me and my little girl can run around, do snow angels (she does them on the bed) and throw snow balls.

Most of my friends have pictures in snow by now and I've even seen some of their vehicles with tire chains. I actually asked them about it because it seemed weird at first but they said it was for additional traction. The tire chains keep their vehicles from slipping and skidding on the snow. I guess I'll never need to buy tire chains since I live in a tropical country.

I do hope we get to experience snow in this lifetime. I love the thought a family first time experience. We do have some seasonal shows or attractions here in the country where you can get to touch, feel, and play with artificial snow. Maybe we can try them out this year. But hopefully next year, we can travel this season to somewhere here in Asia where there's snow. I'm saying in Asia because it's cheaper and therefore easier to achieve.

I guess having snow in a tropical island is out of the question. But wish me luck next year!

How about you? Have you ever experienced snow? Is it as "good" as I think it is?


Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

I'm a full-time mummy Friday, December 17, 2010 3:28:00 PM  

No snow in Malaysia too.. so I make do with having them on my blog.. heheheh..

Come and check it out!
http://www.imafulltimemummy.com/

Reply to comment
zh3en22 Friday, December 17, 2010 4:27:00 PM  

Wish ko lang meron snow dito sa Pinas, hehe... TGIF Kat, thanks for your visit...

Reply to comment
w0rkingAth0mE Friday, December 17, 2010 4:32:00 PM  

same here jen, wish ko lang nag snow dito sa pnas .. hays! pero hopefully we can experience too!

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP