Wishing you love forever

Monday, September 20, 2010

Last Saturday, we attended a wedding. The groom, Will, is a friend of 5 years, but one that I've never met. He's from Canada and I met him online through chat.

I was so elated to know that he finally found the perfect woman in Myla (a beautiful, wonderful, generous Filipina) last year and that they got married in Canada last December. Since they still wanted to celebrate their love here in the Philippines, they again planned for another wedding.

Since his parents couldn't come, another friend from chat stood as his acting parents. Like Will, I also met Sue, from Australia, in the same chatroom. Since then, all three of us have been chatting on and off. I was so glad that they came over to the Philippines. I finally met 2 of my closest online friends.

Anyhow, the wedding was beautiful. During the ceremony, I felt... the love. One can see the love between Will and Myla, literally. The air was fresh, amidst the heat and humidity, because it seemed like it was just the 2 of them. Although there were bridesmaids, photographers, the pastor, etc., they only had eyes for each other and whatever it was that was left unsaid, we understood by how they looked at each other. Their smiles were heartfelt, their eyes twinkling the whole time. They just seemed so happy, so in love.


Will and Mai, I wish you all the happiness and love in the world. May you continue to stay in love, forever and ever. I know you can't live with love alone, but with love, you make each other stronger to live through everything that life throws at you.

... and Will, I appreciate you saying, during the photo op, that your family, means my family (which is why you had my hubby and little girl called). I know you know by now how family means so much to as Fils, so I sincerely appreciate the gesture.


To Ross and Sue, I meant what I said that your marriage is something to be envied. I will forever remember you two. I will forever hope that my marriage will be as happy as yours. Thank you for showing me that smiling hearts and twinkling eyes are not only for the day of the wedding.. but until forever after. P.S. Sue, my little girl demands her own bouquet! She's been asking since that night lol :P


Thanks so much for reading. Stay in love everyone and have a great week!

For bloggers, join me in Mailbox Monday. Linky up!

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

6 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

gone Monday, September 20, 2010 2:16:00 PM  

Thank you for stopping by, I am following you via GFC and email subscription as well.
Great blog! Keep it up! Hope you get a chance to look around mine as well.
Stay Fabulous
Chara
www.nothingbutfabulousity.com

Reply to comment
Anonymous,  Monday, September 20, 2010 2:58:00 PM  

I am now following you from the Mailbox monday blog hop! Can I just say, you have the most clever title EVER!! I love it :) Great blog!

Come follow back if you would like to :)

http://marciandlevin.blogspot.com/

Reply to comment
Kady L. Monday, September 20, 2010 6:50:00 PM  

Thanks for stopping from MM! I now get you emails and follow via GFC. Have a great week - nice wedding shots!
http://takeamomswordforit.blogspot.com

Reply to comment
Shopper Gal Tuesday, September 21, 2010 2:08:00 AM  

What a lovely post!! I need to call my hubby and let him know how much I heart him :)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment!
I'm following you back via email, and look forward to your posts!
Happy Monday,
Shopper Gal
http://www.shoppergal.com/

Reply to comment
Design It Chic Tuesday, September 21, 2010 6:09:00 PM  

I am now following you thanks to Follow Me Back Tuesday, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy HTML tips, you know where to come!
Plus today we have an amazing giveaway: 3 x greeting cards of your choice complete with delivery to the recipient, so come on by to sign in and make your loved ones happy by sending them a cute card just that easy! Happy Tuesday!

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP