Is typing like riding a bicycle?

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I sent a private message to one of the "gurus" in the blogging world and asked, well... more about blogging. She gave me a link to her site that I could read through and guess what I found? This...

86 words

Typing Test



I remember when I was at work and my station used to be near the recruitment area. I'd see the new applicants literally shake because they failed the typing test. The common reason? It's because they take the time to hit the backspace and do everything over again. I try to whisper, as quietly as I could for them not to hit backspace and just keep going. This seems to help them in their second try, then pass on their third.

Makes me think about going to work again... but no. I'm still loving it at home. I still do some work, thanks to hubby who throws some to my plate, but all in all... being with my little missy is absolute heaven.

Thanks Ms. Pehpot for the linky.

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE

Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Dawn Lopez Friday, September 17, 2010 9:58:00 AM  

Hi there! I am stopping by to tell you that we have given you a blog award! Come check it out =}

http://www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com/2010/09/we-won-one-lovely-blog-award.html

Reply to comment
Unknown Friday, September 17, 2010 10:11:00 PM  

Hi, I am new follower via Fun Follow Friday

Deanna
http://mommaistameetsshopaholic.blogspot.com

Reply to comment
Shopper Gal Monday, September 20, 2010 12:35:00 PM  

I'm so happy to be selected as the #4 spot on the Monday Mailbox, I'm stopping by to say I love your blog and I do follow you on Twitter!

Have a great day,
Shopper Gal
http://www.shoppergal.com/

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP