A question about Anniversaries

Monday, September 6, 2010

My Mama and Tatang (mother and father) would've been married today for 35 years... that is if he were still alive. It makes me think though - Should anniversaries still be celebrated or should you at least greet the surviving spouse if the other has passed on?

My mom thinks so. Her way of thinking is that, this is still a special day for her. She was married to a wonderful man on this day years ago and she will always have wonderful memories between her and my father.

I think it's really, really sweet of her to think of it that way. Thank you Lord for giving me such perfect parents.


Happy Anniversary, Tatang and Mama. I will always love you soooooooooooooooooooooo much.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Christine Wednesday, September 08, 2010 11:08:00 PM  

Absolutely! I think that the surviving spouse wants to remember and is thrilled that other people do as well.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP