Happy birthday Lacy!!!!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A very dear friend is celebrating her sweet 16th (lol) birthday today.

I met Lacy online through a (supposedly) baby/kid-oriented site. We've been friends for almost a year and a half now, and although both of us are no longer members of that site, we still keep in touch almost every day through FB though.


Hey Lace, I know you drop by my blog often to make me moolah... so I know you'll see this.

MyHotComments.com




oops sorry, that's your impostor ^^^^

here you go...

Easy on the drink Momma :)

Happy, happy, happy birthday!

We love you so much and from the bottom of MY heart, thank you for everything. (I wish it would make you cry, but I know it'll take more than that lololol)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP