Dear blog, I'm sorry.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Yeah I know I've been slacking. The month of August has been good in most ways but so busy and complicated nonetheless. A letter to my blog...


Dear blog,

I am so sorry to have forgotten about you for the past month. I know you know that things have been really crazy. It was good though that there were more ups than downs, but still, I should have paid more attention to you. I am sorry.

To make up for my slack, I hope you appreciate that I've finally bought you your own home. You will now have your own address, you are now www.mytotsexactly.com. Blogspot has been good to us both, but we have to move on. Two of your sisters are still with Blogspot (My Game of Chance and SAHMmy to WAHMmy) but like you, My Tummy Calls also has a home to call her own now.

Don't worry, you have not completely abandoned Blogspot yet, we are still tenants so far. But once we learn how to do all these things, and explore what's available for us, I will get you that platform you deserve.

Again, my sincerest apologies, and I will try to make time for you and/or your sisters everyday. I will try to sneak a peek, even just to say Hello. Thank you for your understanding.


Love,
Momsy Katsy


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP