Are you a Bedtime Believer?

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I am a firm believer in Johnson's Baby products. My mom used the powder/lotion/wash/oil when we were kids and my sister (with 3 children) and I are doing the same to our children.


Do you know about their new line? I am a Bedtime Believer and if you are too, or know of what it's about, why don't you take this survey? Just click on the image ABOVE.

The first 100 respondents will get a token of appreciation just for answering. Tokens can be claimed starting the week of September 27. Valid in the Philippines.

What are you waiting for? Take the survey and receive a free gift... if you're one of first 100 :D
You can also post in the comments section below to let us know if we've reached 100. The link will automatically deactivate once the 100 quota has been reached.

Thanks and have a great (long) weekend!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Triple Joys Thursday, September 09, 2010 2:58:00 PM  

halu sis! am done with the survey. not sure if i was able to make it on the first 10 though. :-)

Reply to comment
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home Saturday, September 11, 2010 2:18:00 AM  

Hi. I'm following you on twitter hop. Hope you wil follow me back!

http://www.twitter.com/SimplySweetHome

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP