Supernatural

Monday, July 12, 2010

Any of you out there fans of Dean and Sam Winchester? Me and hubby just did a Supernatural marathon last night but I can't, for the life of me, remember the season ender! It either bored me to sleep (not likely) or I was too cozy in my position. Hubby on my left, hugging from behind, while I was hugging my littly missy from behind, she was on my right.

I loooove bonding, cuddling, snuggling... I just wish sometimes I don't fall asleep too fast. I may have even fallen asleep BEFORE my little missy hahahaha :D

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

NoDebtMomma Tuesday, July 13, 2010 12:10:00 AM  

Uh.....I am in LOVE with Supernatural! It's on during the days now - TNT shows is at 10:30 and 11:30 central time! The season ender was in Stull, KS where the "fight" finally happen.

Sam
Mom.Undecided.
http://momundecided.blogspot.com
(Come check out my first product review!)

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP