My First Deliverable

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I just submitted my first deliverable!

I was so scared to hit the submit button but I had to do it. I've been pondering whether to submit it tonight (or early morning since it's past 12am) or later when I wake up. Oh well... better early than late.

Cross your fingers with me that I did a-ok for the first time. Looking forward to more work, work, work!

Hope you all have a great day!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Eat To Live Friday, July 09, 2010 9:47:00 PM  

Hope you are having a GREAT Friday. I am here to follow you from Follow Friday. Hope you can follow me also.

By the way, I am also having an apron giveaway on my blog right now. I do an APRON GIVEAWAY once a month, Hope you can enter. Terry

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP