My First Deliverable

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I just submitted my first deliverable!

I was so scared to hit the submit button but I had to do it. I've been pondering whether to submit it tonight (or early morning since it's past 12am) or later when I wake up. Oh well... better early than late.

Cross your fingers with me that I did a-ok for the first time. Looking forward to more work, work, work!

Hope you all have a great day!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Chara Lynn Friday, July 09, 2010 9:22:00 AM  

Stopping by to let you know I have moved to a new domain. You can see me at www.nothingbutfabulousity.com
I have numerous giveaways, polls, and contests. Here is the sad part, with my move it appears I have lost all my comments. So if you have entered into anything I actually need you to zoom back and re-comment. If you havent entered into any of them, what are you waiting for? Get your butt over there!! HA!
Site is under construction so please be patient.
Stay Fabulous
Chara
www.nothingbutfabulousity.com

Reply to comment
Terry Friday, July 09, 2010 9:47:00 PM  

Hope you are having a GREAT Friday. I am here to follow you from Follow Friday. Hope you can follow me also.

By the way, I am also having an apron giveaway on my blog right now. I do an APRON GIVEAWAY once a month, Hope you can enter. Terry

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP