You are Hired!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I love it! I got my first positive response in one of the online workplaces I've been bidding on. It doesn't pay much but at least it's a start, and I am very thankful. I am very much grateful to the person who hired me because I have no experience whatsoever (in that work place), and she considered my bid solely on my cover letter and blog posts.

I am so happy to have been given this opportunity. I really would love to have a career from home.

How about you? Do you know of any opportunities from home available for me? I'm based in the Philippines so the options are not as many as those based in the US and Canada. If you do know of any, I hope you can share them with me. I would appreciate all the help I can get.

So... gotta do my research and start working :) Thanks for reading and see you later!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP