Loving the weather

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am loving the weather. I love this in-between period of summer and the typhoon season. It is humid yes, but the sun doesn't burn your skin like the months of May and June.

There is an 80% chance of rain on Friday so maybe that is the reason why it is not as sunny today. This weather makes me want to bring out our imaginary camping gear and head to some open area in Tagaytay. I would love to be able to let my little missy experience life outside the home. She is probably too young to learn from the experience yet, at 21 months but I think it would still be good for her since she loves nature.

I have only been to Tagaytay, Baguio, and Subic, but I would love to try out some other places where we can just camp out. It is actually one of our (me and hubby) dreams for little missy, that she be able to explore more places in and outside the country that we have. It would be so interesting to see new places for the first time with our daughter, as we say, through her eyes. Yes, I have dreamed of going to Disney land, and Disney world when I was younger, but now I am glad I did not have that chance back then. It would me so much more meaningful this time around. As a family, we will all have the same degree of excitement and a sense of adventure!

Oh well, we'll get there. But for now, camping is the way to go since we only have mostly sun and rain here. If this year is too late, since typhoon season officially started, I am hoping we get at least one chance next year, then more in the years to come.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP