From the grapevine

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Since my college days, I've been a fan of Asus. Asus products are so reliable and sturdy, honest.

Now... what's this I hear from Asus Philippines, Eee Pad? Ooooooh! It's definitely something I'm saving up for, unless I get or win it for free! Check this out.
Now, wouldn't you want to have one too? If you want to know the latest about this, leave me a comment. I promise I'm keeping tabs on this one. Heard it might come out around the 4th quarter of 2010. Just let me know and I'll let you know when I hear more.

If you already know about this and want to share your thoughts, feelings, suggestions or comments (just no violent reactions please), do leave a comment below and I'll be thankful for learning from you.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP