July 2 - My second blog award!

Friday, July 2, 2010

This month of July seems to start out with a bang for me. Yesterday, I was sooooo excited about my first award, and now, I'm excited all over again for my 2nd blog award.

Amy over at Marvelous Mommy has passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to moi! I really am super happy! Thanks so much Amy! If you haven't been to her blog yet, please do visit. I love a lot of things about her and her blog. I absolutely love Natalie! I love the layout, I swear it's so neat (she does admit to being borderline OCD lol)! And... I love that she has lots of informative stuff on there all arranged in tabs, yummy recipes, memes, giveaways and more! So make sure to head on over there and help her reach her 1000 fans :) Incidentally, Happy belated 1st year Anniversary. Amy celebrated her 1st blogging anniversary last June 25th. So make sure you give her some bloggin love -- click HERE to take you to her blog.



Back to the award. The guidelines for accepting this award require the recipient to (1) thank the person who gave it to you; (2) tell 7 things about yourself; and (3) pass the award on to some marvelous bloggers, whom you have recently discovered and think are fantastic.

So, 7 things about me you might not know yet:
  1. I cheat. Well... only to finish a rubix cube. I can finish the top color on my own, and the 1st 2 layers of all the other colors, but I definitely use a cheat sheet for the last layer (which also arranges the bottom color)
  2. I have scars. I have ugly scars all over my legs from my first pregnancy and miscarriage. The OB said it wasn't PUPPS (or something like that). I didn't get more of those when I got pregnant again the 2nd time, immediately after the miscarriage. It looks really ugly, like I have an infectious disease or something. They were big red blotches at the start, but are now turning light grey/brown (after almost 3 years!). Sorry for tmi, but let me tell you, I'm not ashamed of them. If you see them, hate me, think what you want of me, or be completely disgusted by what you see, but I consider them my battle scars. After 4 years of trying to have a baby, these scars can never equal the joy in my heart and life now.
  3. I miss sports. I used to play golf and volleyball, and have always loved swimming. With my knee injury, I can't play vball anymore and I don't think I can stand an 18-hole walk. I don't know why, but I prefer watching hubby and my little one swim nowadays.
  4. I love eggplant. I can eat eggplant all day. Be it fried, casseroled, grilled, omeletted, whatever. I love them!
  5. I hated pink. I used to hate pink. I guess it was because I have always been a bit of a tomboy. But I love pink on my little one! Good thing she's growing up to be the girly-girly type.
  6. I love orange. Don't know why but I love it, especially with browns. I know... I'm too boring lol.
  7. I love where blogging has taken me. It's just been almost 4 months (on July 8th) but I've met the most wonderful, helpful, creative, thoughtful people through blogging. Thank you very much for following, reading and helping me hone my writing skills as well as make me a better person. Thank you for lots of great ideas, from crafting, to cooking and other DIYs. I am so glad I have found all you marvelous people, especially now that I have my little missy. I can go out of my comfort zone and try new things with her, through her eyes.
Now to pass on the award, I'm tagging:
Thanks again to Amy, and my sincerest thanks to all you readers and bloggers. My little missy and I wuvvvvvvv you!

Enjoy your weekend!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

nicquee Saturday, July 03, 2010 5:59:00 PM  

Uy, I miss sports too: volleyball, running, badminton and mountaineering!

Talagang di ka na makakapaglaro? I've been thinking the other day kelan kaya ako makakalaro uli eh. :)

I like orange and brown too! Well not really brown both lighter shades of it like beige. And no, those colors aren't boring. Hehehe. :)

Reply to comment
Josie Sunday, July 04, 2010 12:00:00 AM  

Thanks momsy Katsy, so proud to be one in your list, and congrats to you of course... God bless!

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP