She sang!

Monday, July 5, 2010

It's my brother-in-law's birthday today. He's 30. I can't believe how time flies, he was just 15 when hubz and I met. Yeah, yeah, I'm pretty old now.

I called him on the phone to greet him and even though it was his birthday, he sang the full birthday song for me. He's such a sweet kid, really. Kid because he's a special child and we love him so much. Even though he's like 5 foot 7, he will always have this aura of innocence in him.

Anyway, while he was singing, my daughter comes up to me and starts singing too. I didn't know she could sing the birthday song so I was really, really, surprised. She just suddenly sang Ha-be-be to you.. Ha-be-be to you..

I couldn't resist and just grabbed my phone to record it. I hope I find a way to upload an audio file on here so I can let you hear her. I'm so proud of my little girl. Can't believe she can pick that up on her own at her age of 21-months.

Wish me luck in finding a way... please do check back in a while :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP