July 1st - My First Award!

Thursday, July 1, 2010



We had a pretty busy day yesterday so it was really late when I got to check my blog comments. I did a double take on Heather's comment because she had given me my first award!! My first blog award yipeeeee! I have only been blogging since March and I'm so excited for my very first award. What a way to start my July. I sincerely appreciate this award. Thank you for sharing this award with me. It's simply exhilarating when you know your hard work is appreciated by someone.

If you haven't checked out Heather's blog yet, please scoot over to her site Living on Love and Cents. She has great giveaways, coupons and even some posts about money making online.

Now I have to pass this along to 12 deserving blogs. I have met a lot of great bloggers and seen a lot of blogs in 3 months but these 12 were the most deserving of the Sunshine Award!

  1. SLD Merchandise
  2. Pop Ups of my Mind
  3. Little Yaya
  4. On this side of Town
  5. The Rolly Marcial Blog
  6. Life According to Amanda
  7. Bree Bees
  8. Ten Talents
  9. Make More Money Online
  10. Golden's Diary
  11. That's what she said
  12. Momma Money
What happens next? The rules are simple: You display this award on your blog, you thank the person who gave it to you by linking back to them and you pass the award on to 12 other deserving blogs!

Happy Thursday everyone!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

11 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 01, 2010 10:16:00 PM  

Oh my goodness. Thank you so much :) I'll play along when I get home!

Reply to comment
Anonymous,  Thursday, July 01, 2010 10:16:00 PM  

Oh my goodness. Thank you so much :) I'll play along when I get home!

Reply to comment
Amy @ Marvelous Mommy Friday, July 02, 2010 7:13:00 AM  

There's award #2 for you over at my blog!! :-)

http://marvelousmommyamy.blogspot.com/2010/07/blogging-awards.html

Reply to comment
Rolly Marcial Friday, July 02, 2010 9:56:00 AM  

Ate Katsy!!! It is sooo flattering to be mentioned in your blog! Thank you thank you! I am very honored to be recognized by a mom who is much more deserving of any kind of award. I bow down to your ability of extending the best care possible to your children and being able to pull off a really nice blog all at the same time. :) Thanks again and more power!!!

Reply to comment
Verna Luga Friday, July 02, 2010 1:05:00 PM  

Hi Mommy Kat, thanks for remembering me... I'll get back to you as soon as I have this posted... thanks again...

Reply to comment
Witchie's Place Friday, July 02, 2010 8:47:00 PM  

Sniff, sniff Momma, I left you one on Sunday the 27th of June. Well I left one there for all of my followers, was I supposed to come on over here and tell you? LOL

Thanx to for remembering SLD too, now I gotta figure out how this works, lol! Luvz!

Reply to comment
Verna Luga Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:54:00 PM  

sorry for the late visit... posted it mommy kat .. http://inthissideoftown.blogspot.com/2010/07/thank-you-so-much.html

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP