Ultimate Birthday Gift - Disney World Package

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I received word that I won an all-expense paid vacation package to Disney World!

I've been blogging about my little girl's birthday that this news totally surprised me. I hurriedly run to my PC to research about Disney World Packages so I'd know how to spend my prize. From someone who hasn't been outside her own homeland, I was so amazed at what Walt Disney World, also known as Magic Kingdom, has to offer.

I felt giddy just reading about their theme parks, water parks, resorts, golf courses, and other recreational activities. It took me less than an hour to be convinced that this was the prize of a lifetime, for me and my family.

I was ready to reserve tickets and confirm hotel reservations when I felt someone shaking me. It was my little girl, waking me up at 8am. Ugh! It was all a dream! Oh well... I was told to dream big.

Anyway, wouldn't it be just a great, big miracle if indeed I won something like that? When we were younger, my father's siblings all decided that they'd take their kids to the US for a short vacation and to visit Disneyland or Disney World. My father, the ever practical and logical man that he was, decided against it and didn't agree. We (my 2 siblings and I) were the only ones who didn't go through the process of passport application, visa application, etc. I remember him telling me about it then, and it didn't really bother me. When he was telling me about it, I recall him saying that we should only live within our means. Then, it didn't really make sense.

Now though, it makes perfect sense. I am actually grateful I learned that lesson. Now that I have my own family, I will treasure each and every moment that brings us closer to having that grand vacation. I would love for my daughter to be able to visit such places, even all 5 locations around the globe, as long as it is within our means.

Two weeks from now is my birthday. Let's see where that takes me and my family.

Have a great day everyone and thanks for reading.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP