Laundry, laundry

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Been doing laundry everyday for the past week and can't say I didn't enjoy it ;) I know I'll hate it in a couple of weeks but I'm "savoring the moment". What makes it enjoyable is my little girl doing laundry too. Will post a video of it after I convert it.

Hope you have a great weekend everyone!



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 09, 2010 11:22:00 AM  

I like doing laundry.....but what I hate is ironing.....yea, post it.....little girls helping mom doing household chores are always adorable.

Reply to comment
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com Tuesday, May 11, 2010 2:33:00 AM  

I am following you from Follow Friday.

http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

Jeanette Huston
chewysmum79@yahoo.com

Reply to comment
Witchie's Place Wednesday, May 12, 2010 10:30:00 PM  

Momma, I've been doing laundry since Saturday!! I never seem to get caught up on it! Can't wait to see the video!!

Reply to comment
Jenn Saturday, May 15, 2010 8:20:00 PM  

I feel like all I ever do is laundry, but I do enjoy it deep down inside! My little secret.... :) Following u back! Have a great weekend.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP