Happy 2nd Birthday Jazz!

Friday, May 14, 2010

My daughter and I would like to greet
Jazzirei (Jazz)
a very, very
happy 2nd birthday!!



We are wishing you good health and lots of happiness. We love you sooooo much! Hope to see you all three soon!



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

CVmom Friday, May 14, 2010 12:35:00 PM  

That's so cute! I didn't even notice the angel wings until my little one pointed them out.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP