Happy Friday

Friday, May 14, 2010

It's Friday once again, hurray!

To those who come by my blog from Friday Follow, Follow Me Fridays, or New Friend Friday, here are a couple of things about me:

  1. a stay-at-home mom but trying to find work from home;
  2. I have a 20-month old daughter;
  3. started 2 other blogs, My Tummy Calls and My Game of Chance;
  4. I'm starting to love blogging and article/review writing;
  5. I loooooooove Fridays!
  6. So please do leave me a link and I'll be more than happy to follow you!
  7. I am #?? on the Friday Follow Linky, thumbnail #?? on Follow Me Fridays, and #?? on New Friend Friday

For those who want to join, please click on the badge below to know how:
Friday Follow


Thank you to the hosts:
Hearts Make Families
One 2 Try


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's my third week to join Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Fridays. Click on the button below to join and don't forget to follow this week's lucky blog pick!
FollowMeFridays

This weeks "Lucky Blog Pick" is 5 and a High Chair


Have a great weekend!




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

8 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

casey aubut Friday, May 14, 2010 1:46:00 PM  

Im your newest follower from Friday Follow! Would love for you to stop by my blog and follow back! Have a great weekend!
www.aubutfamily.com

Reply to comment
Chantel Friday, May 14, 2010 2:23:00 PM  

I'm a new follower from Follow me Fridays! I am loving your blog, it's so cute :)

Feel free to come visit my blog anytime, and follow me back

mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend!

Reply to comment
Anonymous,  Friday, May 14, 2010 6:56:00 PM  

Hi! I love the name of your blog! I'm your newest follower from FF. I hope we get to "know" each other through our blogs...and that you enjoy mine as I'm sure I will enjoy yours.

Reply to comment
Just Trying To Save Money Friday, May 14, 2010 11:21:00 PM  

I just became your 100th follower!!

Hi, following from Follow Me Friday at Trendy Treehouse!!

www.justtryingtosavemoney.com

Reply to comment
Happy Birthday Author Friday, May 14, 2010 11:59:00 PM  

Number 101! Stopping by from Friday Follow. I am a new follower.

Stop by www.happybirthdayauthor.com. I celebrate children's authors on their birthdays.

Reply to comment
extreme personal measures Saturday, May 15, 2010 2:22:00 AM  

Stopping by from Friday Follow to say Hi!

Please stop by and see my review on Molly's Money Making Digest:
http://bit.ly/adcjFP

And enter my giveaway for Peter Rabbit Children's Products:
http://bit.ly/a9kCNz

Reply to comment
Anonymous,  Saturday, May 15, 2010 3:03:00 AM  

Howdy, FF partner! I like the way you set out your post. I am also hoping to find work from home. Good luck to us both.

Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP