Friday Follow May 7

Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Friday Follow once again, hurray!!

To those who come by my blog from FF here are a couple of things about me:

  1. #162 on the Linky Tools Blog Hop list below;
  2. a stay-at-home mom but trying to find work from home;
  3. I have a 19-month old daughter;
  4. started 2 other blogs, My Tummy Calls and My Game of Chance;
  5. I'm starting to love blogging and article/review writing;
  6. I loooooooove Friday Follow!
  7. So please do leave me a link and I'll be more than happy to follow you!

For those who want to join, please click on the badge below to know how:
Friday Follow

This week's sponsor:
Adventures of a Wanna-Be Supah Mommy

Thank you to the hosts:
One 2 Try Hearts Make Families


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's my first time to join Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Friday. Click on the button below to join and don't forget to follow this week's lucky blog pick!
FollowMeFridays

This weeks "Lucky Blog Pick" is Pixies & Bears


Have a great weekend!




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

13 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

extreme personal measures Friday, May 07, 2010 8:48:00 PM  

Following you over from Trendy Treehouse’s Follow Me Friday!

Stop by and enter my giveaway:
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/05/eco-friendly-peter-rabbit-organic.html

Reply to comment
wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV Friday, May 07, 2010 9:23:00 PM  

I'm your newest follower from Friday Follow! Hope you'll return the favor:

http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

Reply to comment
Anonymous,  Friday, May 07, 2010 10:05:00 PM  

Hi Doll! Returning your Friday Follow..please spread the word about Monkey, as any extra prayers would be so appreciated for her and her family!

Have a great weekend!

Reply to comment
Cielo Azul Jewelry Friday, May 07, 2010 10:47:00 PM  

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back and wishing you a WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY with your tots=0)

xoxo,
Carol

Reply to comment
~SHANNON~ Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:11:00 AM  

Hi! I'm your newest follower, I found you through Friday follow!

I hope you will come check my blog out as well! Looking forward to reading your stuff:)

Have a great weekend!

Shannon
http://milkandcuddles.com/

Reply to comment
MollyinMinn Saturday, May 08, 2010 12:14:00 AM  

Okay, you seriously have one of the most clever blog titles I have heard in ages! Love it!

Reply to comment
Ria @ Life as a Wife! Saturday, May 08, 2010 1:08:00 AM  

Cute, Cute, Cute! Thanks for coming by my blog and for the follow :) I may have an opportunity for you to do something from home :) I saw that you are a SAHM but would like to find something?

Check out: www.livelylifestyle.wisehomebiz.com -- Truly this Health and Wellness opportunity has changed our lives. Let me know! I'd love to share it with you and see if it is for you or not for you! Would you be open to that?

-Ria @ Life as a Wife!

Reply to comment
ThinkFeminist Saturday, May 08, 2010 1:28:00 AM  

Happy Friday follow!!! Following you from www.safehomehappymom.com

Come over when you get a chance

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Reply to comment
Unknown Saturday, May 08, 2010 4:50:00 AM  

I am a Mom too :)
Happy follow Friday!
Following your blog, come follow me too :)
XOXO
Frenchy

Reply to comment
Unknown Saturday, May 08, 2010 1:41:00 PM  

Happy Friday Follow. Following you now on GFC as Thrifty Canucks #95

Please check out my blog and follow if you can

http://thriftycanucks.blogspot.com/

Reply to comment
Rockin Momma Sunday, May 09, 2010 12:17:00 PM  

I'm a new Friday Follower! Visit me at http://www.rockindeals4you.com/?p=2690 and sign up for my newest giveaway!

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP