It's been 4 years!

Friday, May 28, 2010

It's a little past 12am, 28th May, Manila Time. I can't believe hubby and I have been independently living on our own for 4 years now!

A lot of good and bad things have happened since then, but I'm hoping that our 5th year will be different. I hope we will be in our own house by then, though small, it's a home to call our own.

Good morning and thanks for reading. Have a blessed day/evening.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP